Cruise starts: 25 June 2022 - from Kiel, Germany
Cruise ends: 6 July 2022 - to Kiel, Germany
Duration: 11 nights
On this cruise you will experience the flair of different harbour cities on the Baltic Sea. Riga in Latvia and Tallinn in Estonia welcome
you with the most beautiful Baltic Sea architecture. In St. Petersburg you can experience the splendour and ostentatiousness of
the former City of the Tsars. You will then visit the lovely capital city of Finland, Helsinki, before the cruise continues on through
the archipelago landscape to the vibrant metropolis of Stockholm – the capital of Sweden. In Poland, the diverse city of Gdansk
impresses with its imposing German architecture. A wonderful voyage of discovery.
Cruise-Only prices include:
• 11 night cruise aboard World Voyager round trip from Kiel in an outside or above cabin – seaview guaranteed
• All shipboard main meals
• Coffee/tea facilities for self-service
• Gala dinner with the captain
• Welcome and farewell reception
• The services of a nicko cruise director and local tour guide
• English-speaking service on board
• Comfortable Sennheiser audio system is used on all excursions
• Use of the fitness area, the swimming pool and spa with sauna (spa services additional)
• Entertainment programme and lectures
• All port and government charges
A range of earlybird and combination discounts may be available on this cruise. Please contact us for your current best offer and availability. All rates shown are in Euros per person twin share based on full brochure fare. Single supplements apply.
For an additional cost you may include a beverage package in your cruise. Choose from...
Classic Beverage Package: priced from EUR 319 per person
• House wine by the glass (white, rose and red)
• Sparkling house wine by the glass
• Port, Madeira and sherry
• Draft and bottled beers, non-alcoholic beer (excluding Guinness and Somersby Cider)
• All non-alcoholic cocktails
• Aperitifs (Aperol spritz/orange, Campari soda/orange)
• All non-alcoholic house beverages (juices and soft drinks)
• Mineral water and still water
• All coffee specialties (alcohol-free)
• Hot chocolate and tea
Premium Beverage Package: priced from EUR 539 per person
• All classic package beverages shown above, as well as the following:
• Crémant by the glass
• Guinness (bottle) and Somersby Cider (bottle)
• All cocktails (alcoholic)
• San Pellegrino mineral water
• Premium mixers (e.g. Elderflower Fever Tree tonic water and Tonic 1724)
• Various scotches and whiskies (e.g. Chivas Regal 12 years, Jack Daniel`s Old No. 7)
• Various gins (e.g. Bombay Star, Tanqueray 10 and Hendrick`s)
• Various vodkas (e.g. Stolichnaya, Absolut Citron, Belvedere, Ketel One and Grey Goose)
• Various rums (e.g. Havana Club Anejo, Mount Gay, Pyrat XO Reserve and Sagatiba Pura Cachaca)
• Various tequilas (e.g. Jose Cuervo Silver and Gold, Patron Silver and Anejo and Don Julio Anejo)
• Various brandies and cognacs (e.g. Armagnac Cles des Ducs, Calvados, Grappa Alexander Cru and Hennessy VSOP)
• Various fruit brandies (raspberry, kirsch, mirabelle, fruit and Williams pear)
• Various liqueurs (e.g. Amaretto, Bailey’s, Frangelico, Galliano, Kahlua and Limoncello)
• Various bitters (Fernet Branca, Jagermeister)
• Various vermouths (e.g. Dubonnet Aperitif and Martini Bianco/Rosso)
• Aquavit (Bommerlunder and Loiten`s Linie)
11 Night Cruise sailing from Kiel roundtrip aboard World Voyager.
Our WORLD VOYAGER can, in a unique way, combine all the requirements of sophisticated guests, lovingly finished down to the smallest detail: a manageable number of passengers and light, tasteful interior design that leaves nothing to be desired. You will not find a comparable ship of this size on the market at such an excellent price-performance relationship. The intimate atmosphere on board is the key to well-being; the excursions guarantee unforgettable experiences.
On this cruise you will experience the flair of different harbour cities on the Baltic Sea. Riga in Latvia and Tallinn in Estonia welcome you with the most beautiful Baltic Sea architecture. In St. Petersburg you can experience the splendour and ostentatiousness of the former City of the Tsars. You will then visit the lovely capital city of Finland, Helsinki, before the cruise continues on through
the archipelago landscape to the vibrant metropolis of Stockholm – the capital of Sweden. In Poland, the diverse city of Gdansk impresses with its imposing German architecture. A wonderful voyage of discovery.
Highlights of this cruise:
Kiel is a city in northern Germany and the capital of the Bundesland Schleswig-Holstein. Located on the Baltic Sea (Bay of Kiel) at the head of the Kieler Förde (Kiel fjord), the city has been one of the country's main naval bases since the 1860s. Kiel is a center for German shipbuilders and the eastern terminus of the Kiel Canal. A renowned university, the Christian-Albrechts-Universität is located in Kiel.
Kiel is very famous for its sailing events, including the Kieler Woche, (Kiel Week), one of the biggest sailing events in the world. The city itself has been developed around the Kiel Firth, it has a lively student scene and urban charm. The people of Kiel enjoy the advantages of a green city with parks, ferries and their own beaches.
Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden is spread across 24,000 islets and is one of the most stunning locales of any capital city in the world. Over 30% of the city area is made up of waterways and another 30% is made up of parks and green spaces, giving Stockholm perhaps the freshest air of any European capital.
Stockholm has a stunning Old Town, which has been very well preserved over the centuries. This Old Town (or Gamla Stan) is the epicenter of the city, with countless hotels, bars, restaurants and shops.
Situated in the west, on the Baltic Sea, St Petersburg is a city of magnificent palaces and elaborate churches in grandiose Baroque and neo-classical designs. Highlights include Trezzini’s gold-spired landmark of St Peter and St Paul, the bright color, domes and gold of the Church on Spilled Blood and the carved and gilded extravaganza of St Isaac’s Cathedral. On Nevsky prospekt, St Petersburg’s main thoroughfare, the styles of three centuries, from classical to Baroque to Style Moderne, have created one of the most beautiful streets in the world.
Adding to the beauty of the buildings are the canals and rivers, which cross Nevsky prospect and have been compared to Venice. The winding waterways lead to the broad River Neva, at the heart of St Petersburg. Although the capital moved to Moscow after the revolution, St Petersburg is certainly Russia’s first city in terms of beauty. It is also the center for classical culture – from opera to ballet to music – with historic venues, such as the Mariinsky Theater.
HD - Expedition Cabin Deck 3
MD - Infinity Cabin Deck 5
OD - Infinity Cabin Deck 6
ML - Veranda Cabin Deck 5
OI - Infinity Deluxe Deck 6
OL - Veranda Cabin Deck 6
OV - Veranda Deluxe Deck 6
MN - Navigator Suite Deck 5
ON - Navigator Suite Deck 6
MV - VIP Suite Deck 5
MP - Explorer Suite Deck 5
OP - Explorer Suite Deck 6
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin in EURO, based on full brochure cruise fare. Some cabins may have obstructed views. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions may apply - please ask for full details at time of inquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Offer subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Not included: International or domestic airfares, hotel accommodation or transfers, shore excursions and onboard purchases, visas, vaccinations or medical visits. Discount offers are capacity controlled and may be withdrawn without prior notice. Beverage package terms and conditions: Beverage packages can only be booked for the entire duration of the cruise and for all persons sharing the cabin. They are not transferrable to other people. Nicko beverage packages are valid only during the cruise and they are non-refundable. Beverage packages may not be booked for persons under 18 years of age.