Package duration: 18 nights Fly, Cruise & Stay
Package starts: 14th October 2021 from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
Cruise starts: 17th October 2021 from Fremantle
Cruise ends: 30th October 2021 into Hobart
Package ends: 1st November 2021 with flight from Hobart back to Syd, Bne or Mel
- Visit the remarkable national ANZAC centre and whaling museum in Albany.
- Discover the pristine scenery of Esperance and the Recherche Archipelago.
- Savour the delights of Port Lincoln, the seafood and aquaculture capital of Australia.
- Experience one of Australia`s oldest and most acclaimed wine regions, McLaren Vale.
- Enjoy King Island`s exceptional produce, culture, history, flora and fauna.
- Sample the gourmet produce and world renowned fine cool climate wines of the Tamar Valley.
- Hear tales of convicts, mariners and miners in Northern Tasmania
- Enjoy a 3 night hotel stay in Perth plus 2 nights in Hobart
- Take a full day (and night trip) to the beautiful Margaret River and Busselton
Earlybird bookers, save BIG on their holiday.
Twin DEL Deluxe Balcony was $18,510 - now $14,995*pp
Twin PR4 Prestige Balcony was $20,210 - now $16,255*pp
Twin PR5 Prestige Balcony was $21,035 - now $16,875*pp
Twin DS Deluxe Suite was $29,380 - now $23,155*pp
Single DEL Deluxe Balcony was $34,520 - now $19,995*
SPRINGTIME IN SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA Fly, Cruise & Stay package prices include:
- One way economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Perth inc tax
- One way transfer from Perth airport to hotel
- 3 night Perth 5-star hotel stay
- 13 hour tour from Perth to Margaret River, Busselton, Cabo Leeuwin and more: Explore some of the most beautiful and breathtaking landscapes and locations in Australia with this awe-inspiring tour that takes in Cape Lavender, Lake Cave, Mammoth Cave and includes a wine tasting session in a Margaret River winery
- One way transfer from Perth hotel to Fremantle port
- 13 night expedition cruise aboard the Le Soleal from Fremantle to Hobart
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain`s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Highly qualified bilingual French/English expedition team
- Zodiac excursions
- Park entry fees into protected areas (where applicable)
- Port taxes
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS Euro 75 per person shipboard credit
- One way transfer from Hobart port to hotel
- 2 night Hobart 5-star hotel stay with breakfast
- One way transfer from Hobart hotel to airport
- One way economy class airfare from Hobart to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne inc tax
Ponant`s new Serenity Policy - relaxed booking conditions:
For any new cruise-only Ponant cruise booked between 25 November 2020 and 30 June 2021, departing before 30 April 2023:
- Pay only 25% deposit
- Your final payment is due 30 days before departure
- You may cancel up to 30 days prior (without any reason) and your deposit becomes a future cruise credit
- You may postpone your trip, up to 30 days prior (without any reason) and transfer your deposit to another Ponant journey
- If your cruise cannot be operated and Ponant cancels your cruise, you will receive a full refund of all the monies you have paid
- If you wish to cancel within 29 days of a departing (not cancelled) sailing because you have Covid – submit your test results and receive a full refund of all the money you have paid
- Note that cancellations within 29 days of departure on a departing (not cancelled) sailing then normal Ponant cancellation fees apply of up to 100% - we always recommend travel insurance to cover this contingency for situations out of your control.
(Note - the above relates to the cruise only portion of this package and hotels, tour companies, transfer operators and airlines have their own rules)
13 Night Cruise sailing from Perth to Hobart aboard Le Soleal.
Designed in 2013 and loyal to the PONANT spirit, Le Soléal like her sisterships embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing which is Ponant’s signature. The elegance of her exterior and interior lines and her intimate size (only 132 staterooms and suites)make this a rare and innovative yacht on the cruise market.
Highlights of this cruise:
Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia and the fourth most populous city in Australia. The Perth inner area radiates north and south of the Swan River on a flat coastal plain, bounded in by the Darling Scarp to the east and the Indian Ocean coastline in the west. It is known as a quiet, safe and laid-back city.
Within easy walking and cycling distance, visitors can experience contemporary circus, fine crafts, original music and theatre, exciting galleries, museums and bookshops. Along with maritime history and extensive architectural conservation, the Arts have become a central part of Fremantle life where visitors can discover the past and present.
From Perth you can access the West Australian Outback, feed the dolphins at Monkey Mia or perhaps swim with the Gentle creatures of the deep - Whale Sharks. Alternatively visitors can experience the wines of Margaret River region south of Perth.
Albany is a port city located in the Great Southern Region of Western Australia, some 390 kilometres south-east of Perth, the state capital. It is situated on Princess Royal Harbour, a natural inlet of the Southern Ocean. The city was founded in 1827 and is the oldest permanently settled town in Western Australia. It has a dramatic convict history, is a former whaling station and was the gateway to the Eastern Goldfields during the late 19th and early 20th century.
Attractions in Albany include convict jails, colonial buildings, museums, craft galleries, an old whaling station and the Brig Amity replica. Albany is also known for its natural attractions along the rugged coastline of Torndirrup National Park.
Port Lincoln is a city in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a coastal city situated on Boston Bay at the southern extremity of the Eyre Peninsula. It is the largest city in the West Coast region, and is located approximately 280 kilometres (straight line - 646 km by road) from the capital city Adelaide.
Tourism in Port Lincoln is becoming increasingly important, thanks to the scenic beauty and coastal locality. Ready access to both Spencer Gulf and the Great Australian Bight mark Port Lincoln out as a blue water playground for yachting, scuba diving, shark cage diving and game fishing.
Hobart is situated on the island of Tasmania and is the southern most capital city in Australia. Straddling the breathtaking Derwent River, Australia's deepest harbour, Hobart is one of the most beautiful areas in both Tasmania, with nearby Mount Wellington dominating the city in the background.
The city of Hobart was founded in 1803 and has numerous heritage areas close to the city centre. There are many museums and galleries which provide interesting information on Hobart’s history. Some of the most popular landmarks in the Hobart area include the Tasman Bridge, Government House, the Port Arthur Historic Site, Richmond Bridge - one of the oldest stone bridges in the whole of Australia and Hobart's St. David's
Other world-class Hobart attractions include Derwent River, the Cadbury-Schweppes Chocolate Constitution Dock, Old Hobart Town Model Village, Bicentennial Park, the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Salamanca Market - a lively flea market held in Hobart's Salamanca district, which attracts more than 10,000 bargain hunters each week.
Hobart regularly features many exciting festivals and events, including the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, a spectacular race which finishes at Hobart's waterfront at the end of each year in Hobart.
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (30Mar21). Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Offer subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Bonus onboard credit is a total per person of Euro 75 which may be used onboard and is non-refundable, non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. All unused shipboard credits are forfeit at the end of your cruise. All airfares/taxes are due in full 24 hours from reservations and have fees to cancel or change once paid - however all is done to provide a more flexible fare where possible. Offer ends 30Apr21 or until sold out/withdrawn.