Package Duration: 14 nights Fly, Cruise & Stay
Package Starts: 26th March 2021
Cruise Starts: 27th March 2021 - from Melbourne
Cruise Ends: 8th April 2021 - into Fremantle
Package Ends: 9th April 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- FREE one way economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth to Melbourne inc tax and luggage
- FREE One way transfer from Melbourne airport to hotel (or for Melbourne guests a free transfer from 40km radius of the hotel on first day)
- FREE 1 nights accommodation at a 5-star hotel in Melbourne with breakfast
- FREE One way transfer from Melbourne hotel to port
- 12 night boutique small ship EXPEDITION cruise aboard Le Laperouse from Melbourne to Fremantle
- All meals while on board the ship
- Captain`s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands) onboard cruise
- Evening entertainment and shipboard events
- Onboard cruise ship room service 24h (special selection)
- Port taxes
- All zodiac and shore excursions hosted by a team of experts in the region
- FREE one way transfer from Fremantle port to Perth hotel
- FREE 1 nights accommodation at a Perth hotel with breakfast
- FREE one way transfer from Perth hotel to airport (or for Perth guests, transfer to home address within 40km radius of hotel)
- FREE one way economy class airfare from Perth to Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Melbourne inc tax and luggage
12 Night Cruise sailing from Melbourne to Perth aboard Le Laperouse.
Set sail with PONANT for a 13-day all-new expedition cruise from Melbourne to Fremantle, discovering the grandiose and wild nature and unique terroirs of the north of Tasmania and the southern coast of Australia.
You’ll embark in Melbourne, Australia’s second largest city and its cultural capital, before setting sail for Tasmania.
In Bass Strait, you’ll reach the magnificent wild coasts of King Island bordered by white sandy beaches, green pastures and granite rocks.
Your port of call at Beauty Point will be the occasion to discover the natural riches of the Tamar Valley, edged with fertile hills and wine estates.
You will then admire the vastness of the landscapes on the south coast of Australia, whose turquoise waters are home to many fishes and shellfishes, essential products in the rich local gastronomy. It is also the opportunity to dive into the rich past of this region explored by Europeans back at the beginning of the 17th century, before disembarking in Fremantle, a bohemian little town with rich architectural heritage.
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (09Oct20). All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Included free airfares may have strict cancellation/change fees and please note that as this is a package, varying refund/credit conditions will apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the prices in our booking system at time of reservation. Offer ends 31Dec20 or until sold out/withdrawn and are subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Limited space on all categories.